Stained Concrete Floors
Staining is by far the most popular method for enhancing the look and function of commercial and residential concrete floors. We offer many different types and colors of stain allowing you the versatility to achieve just about any look imaginable to suit your budget and design ideas.
Concrete floors can also be scored creating tiles patterns of any size or free flowing lines with different color hues to accent the unique architectural features of your home. Acid stains react chemically with the concrete creating natural shades and color variations similar to the look of marble or granite. Water based stains come in many colors and can be used to achieve a more uniform look or accent the tone and effect of acid stains. The thing to keep in mind with stained concrete floors is anything is possible and custom is standard. Onsite samples are always provided for customer approval.
Proper floor preparation is key for any quality installation. We utilize concrete floor grinders and dust collection equipment to keep the process as clean and efficient as possible. With the proper precautions we can stain a floor in a finished home or kitchen.
Features and Benefits of Stained Concrete
- Versatile- any color any design
- Easy to maintain- dust mop or wet mop as needed
- Economical- prices range from 3 dollars 10 dollars per square foot
- Longevity- a properly maintained stained floor can last 20- 30 years or longer
- Environmentally friendly- the existing slab is utilized as the finished floor
- A perfect combination with heated floors